Wednesday, September 14, 2016

My Very First Attempt

Hello from the other side!

Really hope that you are enjoying your day there no matter where you are and what weather your are having!

There are a lot of blogs out there, I have always wondered what exactly people feel when they publish a blog.

Is it the satisfaction of completing it? 

Is it just for sharing whatever experience that we have in our daily life or maybe something extraordinary that just happened in our life? 

Is it a dairy that are visible to public that we keep updating our life feeds?

I have thought of writing a blog ever since I was 14 years old. Oh wells, too bad that I am the kind of people who procrastinate most of my task (sometimes I even procrastinate to go to the gents, because I am literally too lazy to walk.), and here I am posting my very first blog after the thought about this 6 years ago.

If you are wondering why do I post blog, well is really just out of curiosity of what does writing a blog feels like. I have many friends who post blogs, vlogs, Youtube videos and even started business on the web which make me feel a tiny bit (maybe a lot) of left out from them.

The second reason is because posting a blog is one of my bucket list, things that I want to do in life. Whether it success in a glamorous way, or failed down the pit, I don't mind because to me, it is something great for me to complete tasks (not to say I never completed any tasks in my life, is just that my laziness level is beyond imagination), and of course, experience is ultimately important for a youth like me.

What is the point having a life but we don't live it? I believe I am born to live through hardships and achieve success because (to me) life is like that, like waves going up and down, like roller coaster where we are terrified of it yet we enjoy it.

I don't think I would have a specific genre in publishing my blog. Probably I would post things that just came up to my mind and with luck, I am on the computer (I don't like the process of turning on the computer, really).

Thanks to you who are still reading till this part of My Very First Attempt. I hope you would keep me in mind and feel free to comment anything, I could really accept criticism.

Honestly never thought anyone would actually read my blog. I truly feel honor to have you reading my blog.

Enjoy your day!

Cheers,
Synonym96





No comments:

Post a Comment