Monday, September 19, 2016

Cold Morning

Good Morning!

Well it is 7:54 A.m here and the sun are yet to rise.

How are you doing? I really hope you do well in whatever you are doing!

This morning were unlike the others that I had.

I was awaken by the sound of my brother's alarm (we sleeps together in a double-decker bed).

I did not bother to look at the time, I know it is early 6.

I turn off the alarm and intent to continue my sleep until I heard my dad footsteps from the other room across my room. Great, I won't get to sleep.

As I have guessed, my dad asked me to send my brother to school. Well, to be honest, I am annoyed by the last minute request, but I did not protest. 

I went to the hall and prepared breakfast. My brother woke up and we had bread spread with butter and Kaya.

As we head out the house, we heard raindrops hitting only our awning. 

As time pass, the rain were pouring like crazy from above. I drove as slow as possible because I could not even see clearly. 

Reached my brother's school, okay, how should I send him there without getting wet? I thought myself.

Umbrella did not seem to be working perfectly, when I opened the car's door, the rain just kept coming into the car before I could even open up my umbrella.

Umbrella opened, went down. Half soaked even with the help of umbrella.

Got my brother down then went back into my car.

Okay, job done. Time to go to work.

Not sure whether is the weather or is just me still sleepy. I ended up taking a route which is twice the journey to my workplace.

But lucky enough, rain had slowed down and I am almost dry. Can't stop shivering in wet during the cold weather.

I bet you too have different mornings like mine, do share with me!

I love to listen/ read stories from others! I really do!

Hope a bad morning does not spoil the mood of your entire day!

Cheers,
Synonym96









No comments:

Post a Comment