Monday, June 19, 2017

Friend

Good day, it has been very busy for me to update my blog but here I am now.

Have your day been great so far?
Do not give up or be sad if it is not. Always believe that it will all goes well.

Recently I received a question of what is a friend from a friend that I used to be close with but there are some issues with her caused me to avoid her.

What is a friend to you? Someone that shares the same dream as you? Someone that laughs with you?Someone that could back you up when you are in trouble? Someone that criticize you? Someone that humiliates you as a joke?

To me, friends are people that appear in our life and go away after a period of time. Some friends are destined to be Hi and Bye kind of friends. Some friends would be the ones that worth your time and your sacrifices. I think that friendship are like relationship, it involves two way communication. Without the right communication, the friendship would shatter. Acceptance is the key. Give and take.

Probably the Hi and Bye kind of friends are supposed to be called acquaintance but the number of times you met this person, somehow you cannot take them as acquaintance. Probably you take someone as a friend but he or she does not take it that way. Yes, it is really sad to have that kind of feeling but I think that probably we should take this opportunity to find out why he or she does not take us as friend when we took him or her as one. This might help to improve the bond, not to mention, ourselves.

People change. We cannot expect someone to be the same as the first day we met them. It depends if you can accept your friend's changes. If you cannot, try telling him or her, or change your perceptive. If both ways does not work, Hi and Bye friend is always an option.

Friends does not have to stick together always to be friends. I would consider someone whom I did not talk to for 4 or 5 years a friend. It is because the memories with them, is truly precious. Not to say that present is not, but sometimes things just don't go in our way.

I guess that is all up till today, I would update my blog as much as I could. Thank you for reading.
Before you go, try to have some thoughts on these question, something to think about.

What is your opinion on the word friend?
Who is your friends?
Who is your real friends?
What is real friends to you?
Would your friends agree to lend you money as much as 5k when you are in trouble?
Would your friends talk bad behind you?
Would you friends talk bad in your face, pointing your weakness to you?
Would your friends share their secrets with you?
Would your friends come out in the middle of the night just to listen to your stories?

Hope you know who are your friends.
These are my opinions, there are no rights or wrong in the content.
Hope you like my posts.

19/6/2017
synonym96
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment