Thursday, November 22, 2018

What Is Your Selling Point?

What makes me different from others? 
I often asked myself. I could not figure the right answer. What I thought I am are often compared with others. "You said you are a patient person, a quick learner and have no problem talking to strangers. Well, I am as well, how are you different from me?" they would shoot right back at me and instantly, I am out of words.

It had me thinking, a lot. What is it in me that others do not have? What makes me special? Who am I? What had I achieved that others did not?

There are many things that I could do so do others but some they could even do things I could not. Being an overthinker and an indecisive person, I realized that I am not competing with others but myself. I had gone through much thinking and made my decision.

My selling point would be, I can capture people's attention by sharing my experiences and thoughts with them. I am a great listener too, whereby people come to me when they needed an ear. I am a person who hopes to inspire others with my words that they never give up in their life. 

They say people with much problems give the best advice, and I agree with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment